Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking forward


It's been awhile since I posted. December was a hard month for me. I was sick with hyperemesis gravidarium, extreme morning sickness. Thanks to the Zofran and promethazine it was not as bad as with the other kids, but some days really were not fun.
Now I am out of the first trimester and we are looking to the future, starting to get excited about this baby. In 2 wks we will be past the point of loss and then we will really get excited. But for today I enjoyed seeing my little one and afterwards I had a lunch date with hubbie and we looked at cloth diapers.

1 comment:

  1. Already looking so adorable, warm and snug. It brings me joy, to see things are improving with your health and you're getting excited too. This is long overdue, for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete